This morning was a rough one, but good tasting food always cheers me up. So, I decided to make a really good breakfast scramble I knew for sure I would like! Plus it’s extremely easy to make, and takes little to no time at all.
What you’ll need:
A stove top or a hot plate of some kind
2 forks (one for mixing the eggs and one for eating)
A bowl or plate
A dab of butter or margarine
A dash of milk
Seasoning - I used Greek because that’s what I like, but if you’re into another flavor combination, by all means!
Chives - these can definitely be omitted if you don’t have any; the seasoning does magic on it’s own.
Chopped or diced ham - I used lunch meat.
A bit of grated cheese
1. Turn your pan on medium high heat, and add the dab of butter, just so the eggs won’t stick.
2. Chop your ham and chives and set aside.
3. Crack the eggs in your bowl and add the dash of milk and seasoning. Scramble until they’re all combined.
4. Add the eggs to the hot pan and begin to scramble them, scraping the sides and the bottom of the pan until scrambled eggs start to form.
5. When the eggs are about done, add the ham, the chives, and the eggs and cook a bit more until they’re all heated through and the cheese is melted.
6. Serve on a plate and enjoy!